You can do this by splitting your expenses into different categories.
- First, create a custom expense category called "HST" by going to Settings > Expense Categories
- Next, Go to your Transactions page and locate the expense you'd like to split.(We suggest using the "Expenses Only" under Filter by Types so you have less transactions to sort through.)
- Open the expense to edit it, and click the "Split" button at the bottom of the screen. This will split the expense in 2. (Click "Split" again to split it a 3rd time, and so forth.)
- Type in the amount of the first split (or the base cost of the item)
- Type in the amount of the 2nd split (or the HST)
- Save your changes!